We have acres of hiking trails, a beautiful golf course and wonderful shopping in our downtown at your disposal.
The Flagg Farmstead is the perfect place to relax or be active. Whether you want to stroll our quaint downtown Springfield and visit the new Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum and Lincoln's Springfield's residence, or follow the road that Lincoln used from Springfield to Lincoln's home in New Salem and historic Petersburg, or hike our beautiful riverside trails, or get in a round of golf, we have it all right here for you. Some of the possible activities and attractions in our area include:
- The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library / Museum *
- Lincoln's Home and historic district
- The Dana Thomas House by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Lincoln's New Salem and Historic Petersburg
- Horseback riding
* Ask for free tickets to the Abraham Lincoln Museum